Affordable Fashion









Wearing
Shoes - New Look
Jeans - Gina Tricot


I should not be blogging, I should be studying. I'm so overwhelmed with the amount of work I have  that it's hard to stop worrying and start doing... But let's forget about work and let's talk some fashion.
I'm in love with the white long blazer. It's actually not mine as I stole it from Grigoria. I can't believe she found it from Primark. That's one thing I love: Affordable fashion. As a poor student it's so easy to agitate yourself into this deep and dark pit of fepression (fashion depression) by looking at famous bloggers, with the means to buy Zara's whole new collection, topping it off with Manolos and CĂ©line sunglasses. It's hard. However, what we need to remember is that affordable fashion is a thing and dressing in accordance to what pleases your eye instead of what name you are wearing teaches you more about your style than any magazine could. Yves Saint Laurent once said that fashions fade but style is eternal. You have to work harder to get creative and to come up with outfits when you have only so many clothes in your closet. You have to find ways to wear the same piece differently if you don't like repeating outfits. Most importantly you learn to scout for those golden finds, like for example this white blazer Grigoria got from Primark. Next time I find myself feeble from fepression, I'll remember that the only true currency, which fashion requires is the currency of creativity and some goddamn effort. 




Lots of Love,
J