Aiming for Success


 


Bag - H&M | Coat - Only | Pants - Bik Bok | Shoes - F21


Wohoo, it's finally cold enough to wear a legit coat. If you have read my blog then you probably have noticed that this coat is an old one. I can't believe I still love it as if it was new. It just goes with so many things. This time I paired it with dress pants-- my most current obsession. Wearing them makes me feel like I earn at least four zeros in my paycheck. It gives me motivation to earn those zeros in the future. The only way to get there is by pushing yourself to work hard- the exact reason why I have been spending hours in the library. I recently received the results of my first period: 8/10. The score is well above average but as a perfectionist I still see room for improvement. I heard that this second period will be the hardest of this year. I can't wait to see how far I can push myself this time. In the meantime I will keep obsessing about those dress pants.

XO,
J