Graduation pt. 1


 















EN: Wohoo, high school is officially over! The graduation day was pretty awesome. First, we had the graduation ceremony at the school, after which we came home and had a party for relatives and friends. After that we switched in to night gear (a bit sexier attire, if you feel me...) and headed out. I had so much fun and I feel as though I ate a mountain of cake... The club we went to for the after party turned out to be suckier than we thought because they played shitty music but overall I had a great time, thanks to the awesome company I was in. I think the best part of this all was to wake up to all the pretty roses on the next day.
My day dress was bought from Zazabella and the necklace I got from Glitter. The nude pumps were bought from Mango and cost only 50 e!! The night dress I got from Bershka on my trip to Holland. I decided to keep it simple accessory wise and added only a pair of crystal earrings.

 FIN: Juhuu, lukio on vihdoin suoritettu ja ylioppilaan lakki painettu päähän! Oli kyllä aivan ihana päivä. Ensin oltiin koulun valmistujais-seremoniassa jonka jälkeen kotona pidettiin juhlat. Voi sitä kakun määrää mikä tuli syötyä! Mutta ei kaduta yhtään!  Illalla sitten suuntasimmekin ekana Rutto puistoon aloittelemaan ja sieltä wanhalle jatkoille. Vaatteet tietysti vaihtui halvempaan (ja ehkä hieman paljastavampaan, kjehheh...) mekkoon. Itse klubi oli hieman pettymys (esim. DJ oli huono), mutta hauskaa oli silti. Kiitos siitä kuuluu ehdottomasti parhaalle seuralle. Kaikista parhainta oli kuitenkin herätä seuraavana aamuna isoon kasaan ruusuja.
Päivän mekon ostin Zazabellasta ja sen kanssa parittamani korun ostin Glitteristä. Kengät ostin Mangosta. Voitteko kuvitella, että ne olivat pelkästään 50 e?! Illan mekon ostin Maastrichtin matkalta Bershkasta. Päätin pitää kokonaiskuvan suht simppelinä ja jätin kaulakorun kokonaan pois ja vaihdoin korvikset hieman näyttävämpiin/juhlavampiin.

Congrats to all my fellow graduates 2014!

Kisses,
J

P.s. I named this part 1 because the pictures taken by the professional photographer will arrive next week. I saw a preview of them and I have to admit I'm pretty excited about them! Can't wait to show them to you guys in part 2. 
 Laitoin otsikkoon "part 1" koska ammattilaiskuvaajan kuvat eivät ole vielä saapuneet (saan ne luultavasti seuraavalla viikolla). Pääsin jo vilkaisemaan yhtä kuvista ja täytyy sanoa, että sen kuvan perusteella odotan innolla loppujakin kuvista. Näette ne sitten mun kakkososassa. ;-)